swoon
swoon

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Tony Petersen (Friday, February 12 16 02:05 pm EST)

Absolutely amazing experience from the art to the purchase to the customer service. Definitely a place I will visit often!!!

• Jonah (Sunday, December 13 15 03:29 pm EST)

I have been buying art from this boutique gallery for over 7 years. They always have incredible art, and I have discovered many new unknown artists here before they got big. Ally has a great
    personality, and is always available for any questions. Fast shipping, and great communication is a win. Thank you! :)

• John Kazemaini (Sunday, December 13 15 09:12 am EST)

A pleasure to work with Swoon Gallery. Love the artists and the staff.

• Nara R. (Thursday, December 19 13 12:35 pm EST)

I've been buying art from Ally for over a year now, and you just can't find a nicer gallery owner. She'll go out of her way to accommodate any special requests, gives discount coupons on Facebook,
    and she even allows for payment in installments. Simply put, Ally and Swoon Gallery are the best!

• sue r. (Wednesday, November 27 13 11:18 pm EST)

Items exactly as described. Great packaging and fast shipping. Great communication, very prompt and friendly. Would definitely do business with again in the future.

• kyle davis (Wednesday, November 27 13 11:16 pm EST)

8/28/2011
    I recently came upon Swoon Gallery when looking for a specific piece by an artist. Ally went above and beyond what I expected. She ended up sending additional images of the piece that I was
    interested in so I could get a better idea of what the piece would look like in hand. She didn't have to do that but she did anyway. After I purchased the piece she quickly mailed it out and it
    arrived sooner then I had expected.

I then received a followup email from her after I had let her know that the piece had arrived telling me that she was going to be getting another piece by the same artist and seeing if I was
    interested in it as well. I passed but asked if she had any pieces by another artist and she hooked me up.

Dealing with Ally was a real pleasure and I am really looking forward to dealing with her again soon. If you are looking for fantastic art at great prices and with outstanding customer service look
    no further because you will get all of the above at Swoon Gallery.

• danielle l. (Wednesday, November 27 13 11:13 pm EST)

Such a great collection of art!! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a unique piece of art at a reasonable price. Just received my new painting and am so pleased. Ally is awesome, she is very
    friendly and down to earth. Great communication and a pleasure to do business with.

• daisy church (Wednesday, November 27 13 11:08 pm EST)

Ally works hard at creating a great interaction between her artists and buyers, and is always striving towards promoting and curating great and innovative pop-up shows and online sales.
    Not only is Swoon Gallery professional and prompt at paying their artists and safely shipping/returning/storing artwork, they also work to make seamless and swift sales with buyers. Swoon's public
    following and direct promotions help engage both long-time collectors and first-time art purchasers.

Swoon Gallery constantly has a beautiful collection of emerging and established artists, so the selection and range of pieces available for sale online and at their shows is always top notch.

• Christiana (Tuesday, November 26 13 10:49 pm EST)

Swoon Gallery was one of the first galleries I ever purchased from. Ally is hands down the warmest and best I have ever worked with. I am so happy to have stumbled across this gallery. Being located
    on the East Coast and in VA, there are very little galleries that show work I am interested in here. Ally has provided the best service to me all around and is a pleasure to work with. I will
    continue to buy from Swoon and am always keeping in mind the future shows. I have only the best to say of Swoon Gallery and their owner Ally and have the utmost confidence in purchasing from them.
    Hope to one day visit in person.

• Raul Guerra (Friday, November 15 13 10:59 pm EST)

Thanks to you and Swoon Gallery my artworks are starting to have a life of their own!
    More people are getting interested on what I do. And the exposure that gallery has brought me is something Im really really thankful for!
    I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I admire you for the job you are doing.

• Christopher (Tuesday, November 12 13 06:07 pm EST)

AMAZING gallery, with awesome personal service from Ally. I have purchased many pieces of art from her and everything is always top notch.

Email: hello@swoongallery.com

Or contact us direct using our contact form.

Print Print | Sitemap